Matoke Tours is de expert on small-scale nature trips and safaris in Africa. They are aware of the fact that the flights to their destination have a bad influence on the climate. As there are no sustainable alternatives yet, they would like to give something back to the earth at the place where the trips find their destination: Africa. That’s why Matoke Tours has decided to convert 10% of the CO2 emissions per traveler into green by supporting Justdiggit’s projects. The traveler has the option to convert the remaining 90% of the CO2 emissions of their trip into green as well.